Rodgers Consulting, Inc., a leading land development consulting firm in the Washington D.C metropolitan area has an opportunity for a Maryland Professional Land Surveyor in their new and growing Largo, Maryland, office. This is an exciting opportunity to build the land surveying operation for this new office of an established, progressive company involved with challenging new and redevelopment projects. Rodgers Consulting values the skills, knowledge and contributions of their employees and provides a highly competitive compensation package. For more information about our company, visit www.rodgers.com.
Perform and manage all field and office survey tasks associated with the firm’s land development projects, including boundary surveys, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, property records research, analysis of field data, boundary resolutions and preparation of finished drawings, subdivision plats, condominium plats, property descriptions, easement descriptions, topography, construction stakeout, grade sheets, etc.
- An understanding of subdivision and zoning regulations.
- Insure that work is being accomplished according to schedule, that all work is correct and that budgets are controlled.
- Prepare proposals, scopes and fees for survey tasks.
- Communicate project status and issues to others on the development team (clients, attorneys, and agency staff).
- Proven leadership characteristics
- Strong client service attitude and a focus on product quality
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Capable of performing tasks independently
- Reliable and available for overtime work when necessary
- Ability to analyze, implement and embrace new technology