Rodgers Consulting, Inc., a leading land development consulting firm in the Washington D.C metropolitan area has an opportunity for a Senior Field Surveyor in their Germantown, Maryland, office. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the land surveying operation in this established, progressive company involved with challenging new and redevelopment projects. Rodgers Consulting values the skills, knowledge and contributions of their employees and provides a highly competitive compensation package. For more information about our company, visit www.rodgers.com.
- Perform field survey tasks associated with the firm’s land development projects, including control surveys, boundary surveys, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, topographic surveys, construction stakeout, etc.
- Perform field survey tasks independently with robotic total station and GPS systems.
- Experience with office survey tasks, including analysis of field data, construction stakeout computations, grade sheets, etc., is a plus.
- Ensure that work is correct and that all work is being accomplished according to schedule.
- Communicate project status and issues to others on the project team.
- Strong client service attitude and a focus on product quality
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Capable of performing tasks independently
- Reliable and available for overtime work when necessary
- Ability to analyze, implement and embrace new technology.
- Desire to continuously expand personal knowledge and expertise through education, certification and/or licensure.
How to Apply:
Please email resumes to the attention of Aaron Worley at firstname.lastname@example.org.