At Rodgers Consulting, Inc., our mission is to provide quality consulting services for clients who recognize the importance of integrity, community responsibility, with a commitment to excellence in planning and design.
- Working collaboratively with each client to identify and design creative yet practical solutions that meet the highest standards in our industry.
- Specializing in town planning, urban design, development entitlements, site engineering and natural resource management for developers, builders, institutions and corporations.
Since 1957, Rodgers Consulting has earned a reputation for providing superior planning and engineering services.
- Offering our clients a unique, fully-integrated approach to planning and engineering design using a team of highly skilled professionals who share a level of knowledge, creativity and enduring values.
- Sharing a passion for superiority in every phase of the planning and design process.
Rodgers Consulting has been at the forefront of the new urbanist movement since the mid-1980s.
- Involved at the very earliest stages in the planning and design of the Kentlands, one of the first neo-traditional neighborhoods in the United States.
- Served on the original charrette team led by new-urbanist pioneers Andres Duany and Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk (of the internationally renowned DPZ Architects, Inc.).
- Provided site planning, engineering and natural resources management services on this project; a winner of numerous national awards.
- Planned and designed over twenty new urbanist communities in and around the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region.
- Creating communities with a sense of place, in harmony with their natural environment, and where people want to live and work.